Sunday, May 06, 2012


A great number of my tweets is about my daughter, Mishka. She's my earthly angel, my eternal sunshine and my armor of strength. She chases away those cloudy days, breaks the ice when I'm feeling cold and blue and paints brilliant hues on dull moments. Taken from my past tweets ...

May 5, 2012

Busy morning at home. When asked why she mopped an area of the floor with soap and water, Mishka innocently remarked, "I was helping you to slow down." ☺

May 4, 2012

Mishka just called me her best friend. Aint she sweet? ☺

April 20, 2012

Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book works. While reading page 7 aloud, my daughter interrupted me with "How about let's sleep now?" Two thumbs up!

April 17, 2012

Mishka calls everyone "your highness" these days. Cute.

April 7, 2012

Mishka exclaimed, "Octagon!" while looking at the tiles on the road. Thank God for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. ☺

April 6, 2012

I was in the middle of a severe attack of foot cramps when my daughter asked, "Mom, what color is this?" I momentarily forgot the pain. HAHA!

March 30, 2012

Mishka (playing Lego): Lola, this is your house. Please make a castle for me. Make it big. HAHA! Kay Lola, house lang pero sa kanya castle.

March 16, 2012

Told my baby,"I'm not feeling well." She replied,"I'm going to help you feel better. You eat now. I'll go to your office." Haha!

March 10, 2012

Mishka's watching Mister Maker in Arabic and enjoying it. I asked her,"Do you understand a single word?" She said "No." A very patient kid.

March 9, 2012

I was singing in the kitchen. Mishka asked, "Lola, what's that beautiful noise?" Haha!

March 3, 2012

My daughter told me over the phone, "I think I miss you." Haha. Hindi pa sure?!

February 24, 2012

Mishka played "doctor-doctor." She checked my heart's status and told me that it "sounds good." Haha.


 

No comments: