Wednesday, September 02, 2015

After A Long Hiatus ... I'm Back!!!

Hi everyone! After a long hiatus, The Little Rascal is back!!! I quickly went over my previous blog posts and decided that eventhough some YouTube videos and links I posted eons ago are no longer working, I'm going to leave them like that. Everyone and everything are works in progress after all. Let this blog witness how I have learned and evolved over the years. If I sound different now, it's because I am different now. I would like to believe that the life I have always wanted for myself is finally just waiting around the corner. I take big leaps towards it at times. Sometimes I slow down and take baby steps. Well, that's just me. I've always been happy living in my own shell. I'm unique just like everyone else. I am God's poetic masterpiece. You'll be hearing more often from me now. Cheers! :-)

2 comments:

deeps said...

and hopefully God's poetic masterpiece will keep this blog more alive :)

littlerascal said...

Thank you. :-)