Just decongesting my cellphone's inbox...
1. Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, a guy who calls back when you hang up on him, a guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, the guy who wants to show you off to the world even when you're in sweat, the guy who holds your hand in front of his friends. Wait for the guy who constantly reminds you of how lucky he is to have you. Settle with the guy who proudly turns to his friends and says, "That's her! The one I love...My everything...My life."
2. If you look inside a girl's heart and see how much she cries, you'll find secrets, promises and dreams but what you'll see the most is how hard she tries to stay strong when nothing is right and everything is wrong.
3. I've realized that life is indeed full of contradictions. Sometimes it's crazy to be sane, you need to fall to fly, people suffer because you care...You have to unlearn to know the lesson, you have to give up because you are strong, you have to be wrong to make things right...Nonetheless, life's complexities are also life's source of beauty. We should cry to laugh again, fall apart to be whole again, and get hurt to love again...
4. A heartbreak isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding. Sometimes, it could be as quiet as a feather falling. And the most painful thing is , nobody hears it but you.
5. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
6. If the sun shines in your soul, does it matter if it rains outside? Happiness within overlooks the sadness that any event may bring.