Friday, November 09, 2012


 
I'm back in the UAE. I badly wanted to blog about something sensible but I'm still suffering from jet lag. I'll just answer random questions to keep the ball rolling. Haha.

 

Before you started this survey, what were you doing?

Tweeting, BBM

What is the last thing you watched on TV?

A cooking competition

Without looking, guess what time it is

11:20 p.m.?

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

11:22 p.m. :-)

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

TV

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Today. I went to work.

Did you dream last night?

I was too exhausted to know.

Do you remember your dreams?

Sometimes

When did you last laugh?

A couple of hours ago

Do you remember why / at what?

An officemate's joke

What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Paintings

Seen anything weird lately?

Define weird.

What is the last film you saw?

MIB III

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Anywhere as long as I'm with the people I love. I need to travel more before I find out where I want to stay.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A big house where all of my loved ones can stay

Tell me something about you that most people don't know.

I'm auditory defensive. I have a fear of loud sounds like firecracker explosions, gunshots and bursting of balloons. I have to wear earplugs or else I'll really freak out.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Let's not discrimate people based on race, religion, social status and abilities. We have one Maker. We are equal.

Do you like to dance?

It depends :-)

Would you ever consider living abroad?

Yes. I'm already staying abroad.

Last time you swam in a pool?

A week ago

Type of music you like most?

I can appreciate all types as long as they're not too loud/noisy.

Type of music you dislike most?

Heavy rock

Are you listening to music right now?

Nope

This is okay for now. I'm already nodding off ...


No comments: