Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bits and Pieces

Meralco was nasty today. 2x on a Saturday morning? I was looking forward to blogging and reconnecting with friends which I usually do on weekends.*sighs* Good thing my pc’s battery can still hold for an hour. So, I’m still gonna blog you inconsiderate Meralco people. Bwisit! My mom chose to watch Wendy’s guesting stint in a morning talk show rather than chat with her daughter who absolutely misses her. And she still claims that she hates Wendy. Duh. Who’s Wendy? She’s a PBB Season 2 housemate who garnered thousands of thundering BOO’s when she stepped on stage during the BIG NIGHT. Hey, I’m going out tonight. Woohoo! Gonna have dinner with my cousins. TGIS! Not that long-gone local teeny bopper show, okay. Anyways, I discovered that the Friday mags my aunt brought home from the UAE have surprisingly nice, quirky articles. I’m posting some excerpts from an article entitled Sum of All Fears.

My other childhood fear was the dark, the result of an over-active imagination and the love of scary movies ... I never understood in horror films why when the teenager's car broke down, they would think of going to the big creepy house to stay the night ... and if the front door squeaks when you open it, what other warning do you need? Just run! … 2 other rules that we should live by (or you're guaranteed to die a grisly death): first, never have a shower in a scary house or empty school dormitory (this applies especially to girls). Second, if you must investigate strange noises, always take a baseball bat or a gun with you.

Now wait ‘til the columnist sees our local “scary” movies. Hahaha.

Note: Shrumster actually thought I was smart enough to formulate my own language. Haha. Now I consider that a big compliment coming from him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that big night was the first ever episode of PBB i saw. was in the sorhouse that night! commuted going there and i was wondering why it was helluva traffic in cubao. PBB finale pala. hehehe.

littlerascal said...

hey pau, see ya later :-)

Anonymous said...

hey sis. ^_^ was glad i saw you earlier. di nga lang tayo nakapag-chikahan. hehe...

littlerascal said...

yups. fun show. i love the company. :-)