Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Coffeebean-ated Thoughts

The canister should have included a warning that says something like "Munching on 30 jaw-breaking chocolate-coated coffee beans will cause cracks on metal-coated teeth, palpitations and racing thoughts." To the company that sells BEST COFFEE chocolate-coated coffee beans, ***#!!! Hehe. Nah, it's okay. I'll just go visit the dentist to have my cracked molars fixed and blog to decompress my brain. Swollen brain cells from overactivity. Haha. As for the palpitations, they won't last long anyway. Anyways, so, I've been procrastinating big time. Oh no, Mama mia, reads my blogs ... Um, let me re-phrase that. I'm trying my best to study at a faster pace these days. Well, at least I'm trying. I felt so ecstatic upon watching what I thought was my last Biochem lecture only to discover that I still have 2 Biochem lectures and 2 high-yield Genetics lectures left. When was the term operon ever considered basic? Siyet! Pucha talaga. Wuhuhu. Anyways, I'm waiting for Ratatouille which is due on the big screen next week. My brother will love this movie, swear. It's about the unique friendship between a rat who knows how to cook and a human, who happens to be a frustrated chef. I can so relate, to the human I mean. Hehe. There you go. Honey, I shrank my brain cells. Now I can study the rest of Biochem. Lub--dub, lub--dub. Eurhythmia, normocardia ... Ciao! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and you sound like you did just eat 30 chocolate-covered coffee beans! =)

littlerascal said...

oh, did I? hahaha. *massages jaw*

Anonymous said...

yeah. ^_^ you're about to cross that thin line between a caffeine high and mania. hehehe...