Friday, August 31, 2012

Eid 2012

 
 
Whenever my brother organizes something, it's always a certified success. He's the brains behind our Eid break. We stayed at a hotel in Dubai that's situated near Dubai Mall. The kid in me got really excited over the sweet treats at Candylicious. Then came lunch. I had cheeseburger at Burgerfuel and malt shake at Johnny Rocketts. I enjoyed the iced lolly I bought at The Works while watching the Dancing Fountain in front of Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.   The place was lavishly decorated with lights which reminded me of Christmas in Pinas. Then came dinner. I really liked Yo Sushi's concept of taking whatever dish you fancy from a conveyor belt. The food is tops as well. Here's a sample video of the amazing Dancing Fountain in Dubai:
 
 
 

No comments: