Friday, July 06, 2012

Growing Up Fast


Weeks ago, I watched My Sassy Girl on TV. I was silently crying over one of the scenes when I turned and looked at my 3 year-old daughter. She had tears on her eyes too! Hours later, I heard her singing Yellow by Coldplay. "It's my favorite song, Mom," she told me matter-of-factly. Two nights ago, she wanted to search for girl's make-up. Last night, she told us that she wanted to have twins when she grows up. I think my daughter is growing up a wee bit too fast and I can't catch up with this premature growth spurt. She hasn't even started formal schooling yet! I'm not yet prepared to answer questions like "What is love?" or "Where did God come from?" Sheesh!  

The movie that made us cry ...



I think the original and Korean version is a lot better though ...





No comments: