Thursday, June 14, 2012

Top 10 Tweets of the Week


"If I felt it was the right thing to do, I was for it regardless of the possible outcome."
--- Golda Meir

"The best way to make your DREAMS COME TRUE is to WAKE UP."
--- Paul Valery

"Self-righteous morality is cunning hypocrisy. The only virtue is reckless love."
--- Deepak Chopra

"If your nerves are raw and your brain is fried, just grab a friend and take a ride."
--- Goofy (A Goofy Movie)

"I just needed to get out on my own, live my own life. And I did, and it’s great."
--- Simba (The Lion King)

"I may be small, but I am fighting for something bigger than all of it."
--- Papi (Beverly Hills Chihuahua)

"We stand shoulder to shoulder . We see eye to eye. We dive deep under water. We jump high in the sky."
--- Heffalump Movie

No comments: