Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy mother's day to all the mothers out there!

Happy mother's day to my Mama! You'll always be the wind beneath my wings and my pillar of strength. Your wise words will never fail to enlighten me. Your warm hug will always have the power to heal me. You often tell me how proud you are of what I've become. Thank you for always believing in me. Sorry if I have disappointed or hurt you in anyway. I'm sorry for the times I didn't listen. I know you mean well. I love you Mom. I'll always be your little girl.



To my daughter, Mishka, I may not be the best mother in the world but I'm trying, trying, trying. I'm very proud of you my child. You're funny and smart and witty and talented. You're a lot braver than me. Haha. I'm not scared to witness your growing up years. I know that you're very capable of handling the world out there. I'll always be here. Don't worry. Trust me. I love you baby.




No comments: