Friday, March 16, 2012

Slam Book Questions

Remember answering slam book questions in school? I used to get really excited in answering these questions. It's FUN FUN FUN! Lemme do this again ...

1. HAVE ANY SCARS?
Yup

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE?
Lion King

3. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
Depends on my mood. When I'm feeling good, mostly anything by Coldplay. When I'm not okay, I listen to feel-good songs.

4. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?

5:31 p.m.


5. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Peace of mind and happiness


6. WHO DO YOU MISS?
I miss A LOT of people. Wish I could spend some time with them right now.

7. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?

My faith

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?

Food! Haha. 

9. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?

Nope

10. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?

Sometimes

11. WHAT DID YOU SEE YOURSELF DOING 5 YEARS AGO, TODAY?
Practicing in my own clinic in the Philippines and providing medical missions for the less fortunate.    :-)

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE/ PERFUME?Melon scent by Zen Zest. I've been using it for years now. A LOT of memories, good and bad.
13. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Coffee

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Lotsa cheese. That's it.

15. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Uni sushi :-( We don't have it in the UAE I think.

16. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD? My daughter. Hehe. She's kinda moody.

17. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?

I'm fluent in Filipino and English. I tried learning Japanese, Spanish and Thai. I'm trying to learn Arabic now.

18. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?
Stuffed toy

19. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?I'm not particular with the brand. As long as I like the style, I buy it.

20. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR? Nothing fancy. A red VW Beetle or FJ Cruiser.

26. HOW MANY SONGS/ DO U HAVE ON YOUR COMPUTER/MP3 PLAYER.

200+. Would have liked to add more songs but I'm not a techie, so ...

27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 9

28. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?Dishonest, mean and unreliable people

29. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE? Oz probably

30. FIRST JOB? OPD physician in a clinic

31. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?Yup, when I was too young to be responsible ;-)

32. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?Enjoying Mama's foot spa. TLC at home. :-D

33. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY? I'm downright bored.

34. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? Nothing. I don't fancy it at all.

35. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Peace of mind and happiness

36. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope

37. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Hehe. I do. Just for the heck of it.

38. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? NOPE! I wish people (that includes me) can read it. 

39. FAVE RESTO? 

Difficult to say. I have A LOT of fave restos. In the UAE, Samurai tops the list.

40. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARASSING CD ON THE SHELF?

Let's just say that it's too embarassing to write it down here. Hehe.

41. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Yup. I think I'm someone everyone can get along with.

42. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I take deep breaths. I cry. I keep myself busy. I tell my close friends.

43. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?

UAE

44. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Sometimes. I rely on my instincts, which sometimes fail me. Whenever I have doubts, I ask around.

45. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Barbie doll

46. DO YOU WEAR A RING OR ANY JEWELRY CONSTANTLY? IF SO WHAT IS IT?

A pair of earrings. I'm not fond of flashy jewellery except if there's a very special occasion. I tend to keep it simple.

47. DO YOU USE SARCASM?Yup, when I need to.

48. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?

Chinky

49. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Pistachio

50. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? I used to love the color red but now, it depends on my mood.

51. WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?The good times my old happy self used to enjoy. 

52. LAST THING YOU ATE? Nilagang Baka

53. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Lost by Coldplay

54. FAVORITE THING TO HATE: I've never been a hater. It's a waste of time.

55. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee. Didn't like it before but how I've changed! :-)

56. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
Aries. Love your own. ;-)

57. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT? Badminton, basketball, swimming

58. YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark brown

59. EYE COLOR? Black

60. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?

Only when I need to

61. SIBLINGS? My lurving brother

62. FAVORITE MONTHS?

December

63. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Very much!

64. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? A YouTube video posted on someone's FB wall. 

65. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? December 24, Christmas Eve

66. SUMMER OR WINTER?Winter

67. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses

68. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? One Night @ the Call Center by Chetan Baghat

No comments: